Pins, in all sizes and shapes▶ Ask here for your price quoute
Who ever wants to immortalize his emblem. Illustration of text on a pin, has lots of choices. Each pin design consists of a unique combination of shape (model), reproduction of the design, use of material and type of fitting. That’t we advise you to involve us in your plans right from the beginning.
At the foot of this page you can find some samples. If one of these samples appeals to you, do not hesitate to mention this. An answer to following questions can already help you a great deal forward:
- Do you prefer a round or an angular shape, or do you prefer a pin in a specific shape?
- Which size do you prefer approximately? (pin’s are custom made)
- Do you prefer a printed quality in specific pantone colours or full colour printing, with epoxy finishing?
- Or do you prefer a metal based pin with soft enamel/soft cloisonné colours ?
- Or a combination quality : enamel + print, enamel background + text in metal
- Or do you prefer your text/logo completely in metal (silvery of gold plated) and completely cut out shape?
- Metal plating can be nickel or gold, or even black (gun plating) and it can be shiny or mat.
- Several kinds of fittings are possible according to the chosen production quality, but the standard fitting is a butterfly clutch.
Send us your logo/design in a mail or call us – without engagement – on 0476-906 736 to discuss the possible options according to your design. We can ask you some specific questions (quantity, colours…) and see together what is the best possible technical solution with the best price/quality proportion.
Price quoute without engagement
Shortly after your enquiry you will receive a detailed price quote, with some picture samples of similar former productions. In this way you will have a better idea of the presented production quality. If your design is already joined with your enquiry, we can always ask our graphic service to prepare a digital layout, according to your specific wishes (free of charge) for your examination. Any changes/adaptations are still possible at this level, without any complementary cost.
Production and delivery
After approval of our price quote and digital layout, we can start up the mass production of your pins. A finished photo sample pin before going to mass production is also possible but at a supplementary cost of about 15 euros, vat excluded The whole process takes about 3 to 4 weeks delivery time from date of order confirmation. Payment terms = payment by bank transfer after reception of the invoice. An electronic copy is send in advance to permit you to arrange the payment immediately after delivery of the pins. The original invoice will be joined with the pins in the carton. These payment terms are subject to other agreements in advance.